MS/4 INOXAutomatic hamburger and meatball moulding machines
HAMBURGERS AND MEATBALLS PERFECTLY FORMED
Making hundreds of hamburgers and meatballs by hand demands large amounts of labour, takes a long time and involves hygiene risks. Moulding and weight both have to be precise. All this can be accomplished by using MS/4, the Nilma automatic hamburger moulding machine, able to:
- form even, compact, uniform hamburgers and meatballs;
- ensure that each piece has exactly the required weight;
- deliver a perfect product presentation;
- provide a high output with just one worker;
- guarantee unbeatable hygiene, since there is no manual handling of food.
What’s more, MS/4’s two interchangeable shaping discs are able to produce meatballs having a diameter of 40 mm or hamburgers having a diameter of 90 mm, with an adjustable thickness up to a maximum of 22 mm.
MS/4 is rugged, since it is built in AISI 304 stainless steel, and bowl, paddles and shaping disc are easily removable and washable in a dishwasher.
MS/4 works automatically: the user simply places minced meat in the bowl and sets the thickness, obtaining the high-speed production of 1,200 hamburgers or 2,400 meatballs per hour.
Much less hassle and much more time for other tasks!DOWNLOAD THE CATALOG